Recommended as a preventive measure before pigeons settle in! Easy to repel pigeons with natural ingredients that are friendly to people and animals. The perfume "rose and limonene (citrus ingredients such as lemon)" that has the effect of repelling pigeons keeps pigeons away. If you use it in the early stages when the pigeons start flying, the pigeons will not come closer (*There may be individual differences in the effect).
This product is a spray type, so unlike the installation type, you can use it without worrying about its appearance, and it is easy to install. Gel type and solid type are also available, which have a longer effect than the spray type.
Points to note for effectiveness
○ Pigeons have a strong homing instinct, and once they settle in, they will persistently try to return even if they are driven away. Please note that the effect may not appear in the following cases.
- There are pigeon feeding grounds, playgrounds, nests, eggs, chicks, etc. nearby.
- The smell of pigeon droppings remains.
- A place where you have already settled or have lived in the past.
- If it rains after spraying the repellent.
○ If no effect is seen, we recommend physical countermeasures against pigeons, such as installing bird- proof sword mounts .
effect of spray
If used early in the arrival of the pigeons, it can create a space that the pigeons will not approach. You can expect recurrence prevention by continuing to use it even if you are no longer close to it.
①Before spray application
Where they are not sprayed, they are eating normally.
② Preparation for spray application
Remove the dirt in the area of ①, apply the spray, and try to sow the bait again.
③After spray application
Pigeons will not enter the area sprayed in ② and will not eat food.
how to use
○ The effectiveness of the repellent will be halved if there is a foul-smelling object such as pigeon droppings or feathers, or if there is a feeding area nearby. Before spraying repellents, be sure to clean off any dirt such as feces.
○Since pigeons often perch on handrails, partition walls, balconies, and window frames, concentrate on spraying there.
STEP1 Confirm that the dirt on the construction site is clean.
STEP2 Spray evenly from a distance of 30-50 cm.
STEP3 Allow to dry naturally.
Pigeon measures according to the situation
Among birds, pigeons have a particularly strong homing instinct, and once they have settled in, they will persistently try to stay even if they are driven away. The following products can physically prevent birds from flying by simply installing them in places where birds gather. It is recommended when avoidance by odor is not effective.